- This seems like a proper sequel to Super Castlevania IV, with great music and sprites. Can't wait to play this.
- Completed stage 2/6. What great and surprising bosses this game has. And that level 2 music is quickly becoming one of my favorites. So beautiful.
- Oh. Apparently, you only have 2 continues, and they are stored in the password. Oh well, I guess I should start over, and not die ever.
- OK, made a new password on stage 2 with 5 lives and 2 continues with Eric Lecarde. His high jump seems really handy. Password:
Lecarde stage:2 lives:5 .opx o.xp xpxp p.pp
- Reached stage 3/6, which is an amazing journey up the leaning tower of Piza. At first I died at the top of the first part of the tower, because I couldn't see that there was a doorway on the left, and the forced scrolling continued and killed me.
- I completed stage 2 again, defeating the awesome stacked-blob-boss with a weak eye without using a continue. I did use up all my lives save for 1, so this password might not be awesome:
ppx. ..xp ooxo ppop
- Crap! It saves lives in the password as well... I'll try stage 2 again, then.
- That's better:
Lecarde stage:3 lives:5 popp p.xx xoxx xppp
- Hmm... probably not good enough:
Lecarde stage:4 lives:0 .xoo oxxo opp. o..p