OCDgamer.dk: Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
- I remember having borrowed this and playing it while living together with Peter Breum and Janne. I don't remember ever completing it.
- I do remember the surprise and confusion when I was suddenly playing as Raiden, and Snake saying his name was Plissken. Ridiculous.
- Found it at Gamestop for 30 DKK. Now I have no excuse to not complete it.
- So, this is the time, 13 years later, to resume playing this great game. I have started a new game on NORMAL difficulty. I defeated Olga Gurlukovich and got Thermal Goggles and a USP.
- First death: wandered into infrared sensor-controlled bomb, after I thought I disabled it.
- Oh, there are *three* sets of IR sensors and Semtex. I get it. And now Snake has a cold.
- A Revolver Ocelot/Liquid Snake hybrid? Seems like a dangerous combination.
- Accomplished Completed Tanker Chapter..
- OK, Raiden, let's see what you can do...
- The oil rig looks amazing. Such great lighting and detail.
- Completed Plant chapter 1/7. Vamp and Fortune ... they sure are some real weirdos.
- Floor reflections, working mirrors, full screen effects, subtle first person camera movement. This game has it all.