OCDgamer.dk: A Hat in Time
- This game was nominated for a Spilprisen 2018 award. I was a jury member for the awards.
- I cleared some HD space for all the Spilprisen games, and I'm installing a bunch of them now. For now, I'm going alphabetically, so this is the second game I'm trying out.
- The title screen music is *very* reminiscent of Super Mario Galaxy.
- 'Mafia punch seagull with child'. That's pretty funny. :)
- Seamless switching between controller and keyboard. Nice.
- Hourglass get!
- I got a new sprinting hat, and I can switch hats at any time.
- I fell into some oil, and the mafia dude thought I was some horrible slimy space alien. Nice touch.
- Argh, the Badge Seller looks like a nightmare come to life.
- The 2D boss fights are well designed, and reminds me of Donkey Kong Country. Some real Nintendo-fans worked on this game, for sure... :)
- Mustache Girl is my enemy now. I should have known, that mustache looks pretty evil.
- I unlocked the bird movie world, and I think I talked to the controversial owl secretary voiced by the infamous JonTron.
- This seems like a totally all right 3D platformer.
- The stealth sections are not much fun. I wish they weren't in the game.
- I'm getting back in this for a little while.
- Why are there UFOs all of a sudden?
- Murder on the Owl Express. Weird mission.
- How do these bounce pads actually work?
- Oh, I need a special hat.
- Lot's of Metal Gear references in this level.
- Finally I got the murderer. It was the victim. Who isn't dead. :)
- I completed the parade level. Fun idea, although I was a bit confused as what triggered the next stage after completing the goals for the previous stage.