- This was 37 DKK in the PS4 Halloween sale. I couldn't resist.
- I'm not that excited about the amount of stealth gameplay and dumb button pushing/lever pulling quests. When I'm shooting Nazis, I'm fine, but it seems like a lot of the game is ... not shooting Nazis.
- I played a few hours of Wolfenstein, and it's gotten more fun. There are still some real inelegant moments, especially the boss fights. The robot dog boss fight wasn't fun at all.
- Nazi zombies ... nazombies?
- completed the game on Bring'em on! (3/5) difficulty.
The big mummy thing wasn't a great boss fight. A summary of this game: shooting nazis and zombies is a lot of fun, boss fights and other sequences aren't that great.