OCDgamer.dk: Halo 3: ODST
- Inspired by the end of the original Xbox Live, which also is the end of Halo 2, and the release of the Halo: Reach Beta supposedly released tomorrow, I though I'd give ODST a spin.
- Got the Junior Detective achievement.
- This was the achievement that finally got me ahead of Jeppe Carlsen, gamerscorewise. I now have 16835 points, and he has 16830. WHO'S LAUGHING AT WHO'S GAMESCORE NOW, PUNK? ... Sorry, it got away from me there. But now, the fight is on. Good vs. Evil. May the best man win.
- Completed Uplift Reserve (Act 2/8)
- Inspired by the release of Halo: Reach, I've been playing a lot of ODST today. It is a mostly enjoyable experience, except when I lose my way in the ruined city of New Mombasa. Astonishingly, my every move is recorded on bungie.net . Pretty cool.
- Completed Kikowani Station (Act 6/8).
- Engineers are biological supercomputers? Awesome.
- Completed Data Hive (Act 7/8).
- completed the game on Normal difficulty.
- Man, the replay features and bungie.net is one of the most impressive online game services I have ever seen.