- Yes, Fire Power II for the PlayStation seems cool - the frame rate is good. Completed the tutorial level, 'The Cakewalk'.
- Completed one of(?) the second levels, 'Powder Puff'.
- Completed another levels, 'Will's Agony'.
- I just blew up a lot of buildings and ran over the fleeing survivors with my tank, resulting in the Fire Power-esque 'splat' sound. Satisfied with my work, I pressed 'Start' to pause the game. And then ... a message from Department of the Army - United States of America: 'DON'T PLAY IT, DO IT. BE ALL YOU CAN BE... 1(800)USA-ARMY'. Based on what I just played .... *shudder*
- Completed level 'Curl Up and Die'.
- Completed all stage 2 levels.
- I played a long and slightly boring level. The first couple of levels are not that interesting due to the lack of opposition.