- Mikkel G invited me to join his game of Gauntlet, which was a confusing experience; he was playing on hard difficulty, and I have never tried the game before. I am not super impressed with the game, the frame rate seems a bit bad for how simple the graphics is. It probably gets better with a bit more understanding of what is going on.
- Mikkel G, Erik, and myself played a bit of Gauntlet, but I did poorly, not having played it before, and we gave up on it.
- I played a bit more of this with the Elf. Playing alone, frame rate is *great*. This game is so much better than the old Gauntlet games.
- I'm enjoying this more than I thought. As a single-player game it's very simple, almost to a fault, but it looks and feels good, and I'm constantly tempted to do 'one more mission'.
- I thought this game might be up Anders' alley, and we played a couple of levels, him playing as the Warrior, and me the Wizard. I kind of like the Wizard, he's very useful in a coop game for his ability to smart bomb a lot of enemies close to another player, and I like the Magicka-like spell system a lot.
- I played some more Elfy side missions.
- More arrow-based dungeon murder.
- completed the game on Normal difficulty.
Completed the campaign single-player. It was a fun and easy experience.
- Anders dropped by, and we played a couple of levels, me using the Valkyrie.
- I played some more Wizard with Yngvesin accompanying me as a Warrior.