- I've been excited to play this metroidy looking game since I first saw a couple of screenshots.
- Got the hacking beam. Game changer.
- I beat Uruku, the larva boss. What a super boring boss fight.
- The style of graphics in the overworld of KUR reminds me of the Turrican games. That's not a bad thing.
- Another boring boss fight. The scorpion dude. Also, the KUR music is *really* starting to get on my nerves.
- I found *a lot* of upgrades by rummaging around previously visited areas. I'm enjoying the game a lot, it very much feels like a Metroid game.
- I hacked a wall-monster, triggered it, it created a bridge of rocks all across the area, and I was able to get a powerup. Great design.
- Yes! I defeated the Bee!
- I got the teleporty power and got to E-KUR-MAH. Exciting.
- There is a 'minus world' in the lower left part of UKKIN-NA.
- completed the game on Normal difficulty.
My wrists and thumbs are completely destroyed after that boss fight. I ended up using the Kilver exclusively. I got 63% items, 91% map, and died 74 times.