OCDgamer.dk: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
- Preordered it. It hasn't launched in Denmark yet. Look forward to all the charming microcosms.
- Completed Episode 1/3. That sure didn't take long. I even got a credits roll, which was a bit scary. But luckly, there are a lot of levels left.
- Accomplished Perfect Episode 1.
- Got the red crown on all levels in episode 1.
- Important tip: you can pick up stuff with thrown turnips.
- Level 2-4 Sinister Street Signs is pretty clever. It tells a little horror story with pure level design.
- Also, I love the Piranha Creeper Cove theme - remixed from Super Mario 3D World, also love the original. It reminds me of Stewart Copelands great Spyro the Dragon soundtrack.
- Completed Episode 2/3. These levels are getting more and more clever as the game goes on.
- Completed 13/28 levels in episode 3. Some of the levels are brilliantly designed in their simplicity. The combination of sliding blocks and doors is a cool idea.
- completed the game.
I have 157/192 Super Gems. I'll get the rest of them later, I think.
- Captain Toad is a joy to play, and the levels are well-designed and full of great ideas, but the boss fights are a bit disappointing, especially since there are only two different bosses, Draggadon the dragon wormy thing, and Wingo, the cute but dangerous turban-wearing bird.