games completed in 2018.
(multiple completions of the same game only count once.)
- I have not played an Assassin's Creed game since II, this one has gotten good reviews and it's for the PS4. I just ordered this and should have it monday the 30th.
- This is pretty good. Finally, a decent game for my PS4. :)
- Played through 11% of the story. Having fun with stabbing dudes.
- 19% through the story. The missions that involve sneaking through an enemy encampment and assassinating someone are a lot of fun, much like Tenchu, you are outnumbered, but all the enemy guards are blind and retarded, so as long as you don't commit any stupid mistakes, you are good. The zones where you are hidden are clearly deliminated (dense plant foliage) and you can track enemy movement using a tag system very similar to Crysis. All the mechanics are simple and clear, the way that all stealth games should be.
- I've been trying to get back into this game. It's not without its problems, an unstable frame rate being the worst, but it has its moments. I have to re-learn the nature of the game, such as the South being more dangerous than the North, and how to get resources to upgrade my pirate ship.
- I've been systematically taking over all the level 1 and 2 forts, which is very satisfying, leveling up my ship along the way.
- I've been thinking about the similarities between this game and Sid Meier's Pirates, sailing around in a pirate ship, attacking ports, and searching islands for treasure. I think the developers might be fans of the 1987 game.
162 games in database, 35 completed (22%). Year range: 1971-2018, median: 2016.