- schmid (2015) ........................ 282700
- schmid (2015) ........................ 93500
- I enjoyed playing this well-made arcade conversion alone, mostly as the helicopter. I think I got as far as Wave 7/11.
- Reached stage 7. THE CONTINUE-PLAY WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AFTER THIS STAGE. Ominous.
- Got the score 93500.
Reached stage 8, playing from an emulated floppy disk in my Amiga 500 connected to my Beovision MX 3000. Best game of Silkworm I ever played.
- Got the score 282700.
Reached stage 8, playing with a SEGA Genesis 6-button controller, which for this shoot 'em up-game seems more efficient than my good old 'The Arcade' joystick.
- Rockin' title music by Barry Leitch, who also did music for a lot of Gremlin-published games such as Lotus 2, Super Cars II, and Space Crusade.
- Since you can't continue from stages 8-11, and you reach stage 7 with less than 3 lives, it's probably a good idea to die on purpose, to have a shot at the final levels with 3 lives.
- Reached level 8 again. So hard to get through 4 levels with only 3 lives...