- schmid (2014) ........................ 10655
- Thanks to Playdead for buying MGS5 and leaving the PS4 unguarded, muhahaha...
- completed the game on Normal difficulty and got the score: 10655.
Great game, but *way* too short for the 229 DKK they're charging for it. It is comparable in scope to 'Dead Rising 2: Case Zero', but at almost 8 times the price, it is a bit crazy. PD bought it, so I played it at work instead. A great experience, solid, yet very open gameplay and beautiful graphics. I was unprepared for how disgusting and horrible the ending cutscene was, some of the worst gore I have ever seen in a game.
- completed the game (Ground Zeroes Mission).
Completed it again at home, brushing up on my skills for tomorrow.
- The more I think about the Paz character, the less I like the way she is written. In Peacewalker, she was 16 years old, and used as a completely inappropriate love interest for the then 39-year old Big Boss. She betrays Big Boss and enters a Metal Gear while in her underwear. In Ground Zeroes, she's been tortured and has bombs implanted in her body, ultimately ending with her apparently committing suicide. Her character arc, inappropriate sexualization followed by punishment, seems deeply misogynistic.
- After watching a Skype stream of Thomas J playing the 360 version of this, I wanted to try one of the side missions. I did the first one, and it was during the day! Cool.
- To play the secret Deja Vu Mission, I should collect 9 XOF patches.
- Got the Insignia trophy.
- Got all the XOF batches. I never did figure out how to roll around before now.