OCDgamer.dk: Tetris Battle Gaiden
Tetris Battle Gaiden (テトリス武闘外伝) is a competitive tetris game with crazy power-ups for the Super Famicom (Super Nintendo), released in Japan in 1993.
- Inspired by the Giantbomb dudes talking about this, I wanted to try it out. Emulation to the rescue!
- Jonas and I played a few rounds on ZSNES. Still the most evil tetris variant.
- I played a real marathon session with Jonas, who, apart from complaining a lot about the controls, is getting pretty good at this game. Awesome. :)
- Nabaz and Jonas came by and engaged in some Tetris Battle. Pink Bunny is overpowered.
- completed the game with Pink Bunny on Easy difficulty (Single-player).