- schmid (2013) ........................ 46275
- Bought this at 50% off, 7 EUR, so I could play it during breaks at work.
- Met the Tunnel Man twice and gave him a Bomb and a Rope.
- Met the Tunnel Man again and opened the tunnel to World 2.
- Got the score 46275.
- Powered by my new MacBook Pro battery, spent the entire laundry time at the awesome Aladdin's laundromat playing Spelunky. I gave the Tunnel Man his bombs and ropes at the end of world 2, reached world 3 once, and entered the worm.
- Playing in the train on my way home from Fjerritslev, I gained a little progress in Spelunky. Now the Tunnel Man needs a gold key from the mines.
- Played several games while with my father and aunt in Bagsværd. The next point on the agenda is getting the key to the Tunnel Guy in the Ice Caves.
- Arrgghh! I reached level 9 with the mine key and enough bombs and ropes to last for days, but was one-shotted by an alien psychic blast! So unfair!
- I hoodwinked Simon Q at the studio to buy Spelunky at a Steam sale. He seemed to like the game, and I tried to give him a few tips and tricks.