OCDgamer.dk: Mercenary Kings
- I Kickstarted this game, so I have early access on Steam. Let's check it out...
- Yay, as expected, it plays like Metal Slug!
- Haha... It totally has the Gears of War Active Reload, even on RB.
- Completed the first mission, in the nick of time. First I got lost, and then I discovered that I had a map, and I just had to go right. Duh.
- Argh, in mission 2 you have to save hostages, keeping track of where you've been on the large map. I ran out of time, and was dumped back to HQ. At least I got some precious, precious Steel for the assault rifle, I'm crafting.
- This ... is a little bit dull. Too many fetch quests with no target indicators, and annoying pelt-collection makes for a less-than-exciting experience.
- Arghargarghhh!!! The big mech boss disappears and reappears in one of four places, and then you have to go all the way to a different area, fight it for 10 seconds, and then it disappears again. SO ANNOYING!