OCDgamer.dk: Gears of War: Judgment
- I've been trying out the new OverRun mode he new OverRun mode in demo form. It is a fun mode, but not at all a replacement for Horde Mode. Guess I must go back and play that instead...
- OK, I'm a sucker, I bought it.
- I'm trying to figure out which local modes there is in this stripped-down Gears. Team Deathmatch: COG vs COG, which seems weird, you can play with bots, but as usual you can't distribute the more unevenly than Player + N bots vs. N + 1 bots.
- Versus Overrun just auto-fills with bots.
- Survival, which right now doesn't include Horde Mode (I'm sure they'll sell it to me later), auto-spawns a full team of bots.
- Played some multiplayer, getting shot a lot, and tried out the first campaign. Campaign looks alright.
- Completed 2/7 acts. Combat is good, but the story and level doesn't do much for me.
- Completed 3/7 acts.
- Completed 5/7 acts.
- completed the game on Hardcore difficulty (Judgment Campaign).
- Started the Aftermath Campaign.
- Oh, what I wouldn't give to be able to play Gears without the squad of idiots that are constantly blocking my way, ruining my immersion, and reviving me, removing any fear of death.
- completed the game on Hardcore difficulty (Aftermath Campaign).
- Playing the Judgment campaign on Hardcore with Jauert. More fun with two people.
- We completed Acts I-III.