OCDgamer.dk: Colin McRae: Dirt 2
- Got this for cheap during 'Xbox LIVE Ultimate Game Sale'.
- After racing the same Baja race like 100 times, I decided that my difficulty of choice for Codemasters racing games is 'Casual' with no damage.
- Completed all Dirt Tour Rookie races.
- The Utah tracks look so good. Great looking game.
- Yes! Now I have a VW Race Touareg 2 with Red Bull Livery. I looks very energetic.
- Accomplished Won all Pro races..
- Won a few All-Star events. I have 40 normal events left in the Dirt Tour.
- Having just watched the reveal of the confusingly named Xbox One, I thought, I'd take my newly acquired Bowler Nemesis out for a spin through the jungle in one of the best racing games of this generation.
- Got the For Colin achievement.
- After beating the X-Games America, I was treated to a special Ford Escort MK II challenge. After winning it, it caught me by surprise that my reward was a nice Colin McRae tribute video. He died in 2007, after the release of the previous game. I was only second in the X-Games, though, so I'll have to do it again at some point.
- 25 races left of the tour.
- 16 races left.
- Whoa, just won the KMC Landrush Battle of Baja by selecting Dave Mirra as my teammate, starting the race, and then immediately retiring. That was easy. I hate Landrush, those cars are big and dumb to drive.
- In my opinion, the Dodge Ram Trophy Truck seems like the least horrible Landrush vehicle.
- OK, I beat all the normal Dirt Tour events unlocked right now. I'm level 53, and I'm wondering how to unlock the rest... Looks like there are 10 secret events left.
- Right, I'm missing the 5 WOrld Tours.
- Beat the Rally Cross World Tour.
- Beat the Rally World Tour.
- Beat the Landrush World Tour. Never want to drive those stupid trucks again.
- Beat the Raid World Tour.
- Got the World Tour Winner achievement.
- Yay! Won the Trailblazer world tour and thus all World Tour events.
- I now have 9 events left in the Dirt Tour.
- I should check progress on the 'Dedication' achievement...
- It's 90/100. Let's get to work.
- Whoa, that Dallenbach Special is ridiculously fun to drive. I'm doing Trailblazer time trials, starting in the middle of the other drivers, and still overtaking the first one starting, and finishing 40 seconds ahead of everyone. Ridiculous.
- completed the game on Casual difficulty.
OK, I beat all the normal events, and had to go back and win X-Games America. That single event got me 4 achievements for a total of 180 gamerscore.
- Got the The Full Set achievement.
- Drove every car.
- Got the Terminated! achievement.
- Crashed with 225 km/h.