OCDgamer.dk: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
- Yay! More brawlers in 2013; first Devil May Cry, and now this.
- Completed 2/8 missions on Normal difficulty.
- Completed 3/8 missions on Normal difficulty.
- Completed 4/8 missions. Monsoon was a cool boss character whose appearance and powers play on the slicing mechanic. He could avoid getting sliced by separating himself, unless you stunned him and sliced his head. After having taken a few months break from Revengeance, this boss fight was pretty tricky.
- Ninja running up a building. Awesome.
- Brains. So many brains. With eyes.
- Completed 5/8 missions.
- Completed 6/8 missions.
- Completed 7/8 missions. The boss fight against the hilariously named Jetstream Sam looked cool and was fun, even though it wasn't very challenging.
- You should stop talking, Senator. I just pulled your heart out.
- Yay, let's all laugh and joke about the living disembodied children's brains. Grotesque. The idea is awesome, though. What an insane plot.
- completed the game (Story Mode).
Took 6:33:30 to complete.