OCDgamer.dk: Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown
- I have never really played the Virtua Fighter games, when I tried them, they felt similar to the Tekken games, but a bit more tricky to get into. Tekken is very beginner-friendly indeed. This critically acclaimed game is currently Deal of the Week on XBLA, so I got it for 54 DKK, which is ridiculously cheap.
- I like the completely ridiculous character names, such as Wolf Hawkfield, Jeffry McWild, and El Blaze.
- Got the Ten Tests Complete achievement.
- Completed 10 tests in License Challenge Mode, this games equivalent of a Soul Calibur Campaign or Mortal Kombat Challenge Tower. The tests are weirdly designed, with emphasis on avoiding special attacks rather than learning to use them yourself. Still Virtua Fighter feels good to play and the character models look nice during the fights.
- completed the game with Taka-Arashi on Very Easy (1/5) difficulty (Arcade Mode).
Incredibly easy - faced off against Dural, that naked metal girl, punched her repeatedly in the face with my Sumo guy, and won.
- Accomplished Got all achievements..
- That was fast.