- Bought this at a Steam sale for 56 DKK.
- My first game of Civ5, a Quick game on Chieftain (2/7) difficulty with Japan.
- According to the Cloud Save, I played for 32 turns before putting Civ5 on hold.
- After 100 turns, I've annihilated the City-States of Budapest and Quebec on my continent, and now I've set my eyes on Kuala Lumpur.
- completed the game with Oda Nobunaga on Chieftain (2/5) difficulty.
Boooring. Won after 330 rounds without figuring out how to attack the other continent.
- For my second game of Civ5, I'm playing as Persian emperor Darius I on Warlord (3/7) difficulty. I've played 100 turns so far.
- I started a new game on Chieftain, as Egypt. I just got the proud Egyptian scientist, Carl Friedrich Gauss. I'll get him working on some sort of cannon right away.
- Thanks to Research into Combustion and Biology, the Egyptians have tanks! Now noone shall withstand me!
- completed the game with Ramesses II on Chieftain (2/5) difficulty.
I spent 6 hours and 19 minutes (255 turns) playing the fastest game type on the smallest map.
- My winning strategy was having a lot of tanks and infantry and dominate the seas with destroyers.
- I like Civilization, but there are things that annoy me when I play it. Mostly, the annoyances are related to how information is presented: The turn order is confusing, certain types of units seem to move in certain phases, but it is not explicit. And how far units can move in a turn is not clearly shown when selecting them.