- This game is bloodsplatteringly fun!
- Completed phase 1-2 together with Anders. A lot of fun, but also mad repetetive.
- Restarted playing with Jauert on Savage difficulty after reaching level 3. I continued with my upgrades from the previous game. Nice feature.
- Completed phase 2/12. Resuming my Splatterhouse game is the first of my Halloween games this year. I missed it, this quirky, unfinished, tasteless horror game.
- I think I ended up in another world. A huge billboard that says 'Hollywood Cthulhu - live Cthulhu musical' has fallen to the ground, featuring the Great old one himself in a dapper-looking hat.
- Betentacled Statue of Liberty? You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!
- Completed phase 3/12.
- Walks into elevator ... 'Any floor will do, fuck it!' ... slams dial with fist. Xbox freezes. Hard reboot. This game is so metal.
- Completed phase 4/12.
- Argh! So many unfair deaths!
- Completed phase 5/12.
- Completed phase 6/12. That last boss fight moved really well. Fast and entertaining.
- The crazy clowns have the worst fire particles I have ever seen. Blood still looks good, though, I guess that's the most important thing.
- Completed phase 7/12. Phase 7 was very Halloweeny ... I should probably go to sleep now.
- Argh. Don't select 'Continue' when you've finished Survival mode, it won't record your progress...
- OK, back in the saddle ... must punch Lovecraftian horrors in their horrible faces.
- Completed Phase 8/12.
- Yeah, a road made from flesh and teeth... This can't do wonders for my sanity.
- Completed Phase 9/12. I just punched a house in the heart.
- The juxtaposition between the ridiculous gore and the almost poetic narration of Dr. Henry West is interesting. For all of its stupidity, Splatterhouse has some almost brilliant moments.
- Completed Phase 10/12.
- Those cutscenes are pretty cool. Henry West invoked Cthulhu, that's probably a bad idea...
- Ah ... Splatterkills are they call the Fatality sequences.
- In the Mausoleum, you should go into Berserker mode and look at the two symbols appearing. Those are the symbols above the eyes that you should punch.
- Completed Phase 11/12.
- It's ... made from people.
- ... And the realtime rendered version looks *nothing* like the one in the cutscene... :(
- completed the game on Savage difficulty (Story Mode).
- completed the game (Survival Arena: Slaughterhouse).
- completed the game (Survival Arena: West Mansion Lobby).
- completed the game (Survival Arena: West Observation Room).
- The more i play, the more I like the combat system and the enemy design.
- Started the Story Mode again on Brutal difficulty, doesn't seem bad with my leveled up dude. I won't play it now, though.