OCDgamer.dk: Rival Schools: United By Fate
- Playing the awesome Rival Schools on my old PlayStation at my parents house in Fjerritslev.
- completed the game with Batsu Ichimonji and Akira Kazama on 4/8 difficulty.
As with most Capcom fighters, this holds up very well to modern games in the same genre. Not quite as smooth as the Street Fighters, but still very nice.
- completed the game with Hideo Shimazu and Hyo Imawano on 4/8 difficulty.
Hideo is a total Ryu-clone, with a Hadoken, Shoryuken, and even a move that looks like a Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku. Also like Street Fighter, the AI has trouble avoiding fireballs.
- completed the game with Roy Bromwell and Boman Delgado on 4/8 difficulty.
Back in Fjerritslev - more Playstation :)
- Roy looks and plays a bit like Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury.
- completed the game with Hideo Shimazu and Akira Kazama on 4/8 difficulty using 5 continues.
Well that was an awkward ending cutscene. :D Anyway, I really like this game. My strategy was to play almost exclusively as Hideo and use a combination of a fireball, a move that always seem to cause trouble for fighting game A.I., and his combo: S,S,T, DF+T, jump, S,T combo.