- This game was nominated for a Spilprisen 2018 award. I was a jury member for the awards. Also thanks to Jonas for lending me an iPhone.
- Puzzle game?
- Aha, tile flipping to form a solid color block. Very simple. Very cool that you can undo moves by simply doing them again. Very player-friendly design choice.
- Also, there's an undo button. :)
- What, hexagons???
- Something about the style of this reminds me of Lumines, except the gameplay is pretty different.
- I played for an hour straight, barely noticing time passing. I have 38/60 stars in the campaign.
- 42/60 stars. It's getting more difficult.
- I'll try the Challenge mode real quick. It's based on time instead of moves.
- The Challenge mode doesn't really bring much new to the game. I prefer the Campaign.