Easiest settings Hiscores
- schmid (2015) ........................ 1100050
One of my favourite Amiga shooters. And it's danish.
- completed the game.
- WE ARE WITH YOU IN SPIRIT!
- completed the game with J.P. Maverick and got the score: 1100050 (Easiest settings).
CONGRATULATIONS BRAVE COMMANDER! YOU HAVE PROVEN YOUR COURAGE AND HAVE HONORED YOURSELF AND THE CREW OF SPACE STATION HYBRIS... And the game starts over. Using the easiest settings is super duper boring. I died once. For my next Hybris game, I should use the default settings and see how far I can get.
- An interesting feature of Hybris: It supports a circle gesture to use ship expansions and smart bombs, a feature that was also in Battle Squadron.
- Jeppe tried out the first half of the first level with me as copilot. Hybris is great.
- completed the game (NORMAL SETTINGS (9 SPACE-SHIPS)).
I recorded a playthrough of Hybris with normal settings, except for setting the number of SPACE-SHIPS to 9. It wasn't necessary, as I only died once. I really wish I could disable the gestures, I several times used smart bombs and expansions without wanting to.