OCDgamer.dk: Conduct DELUXE!
- This game was nominated for a Spilprisen 2018 award. I was a jury member for the awards.
- Hah, that music nails the style of MIDI smooth jazz that would go well with a Railroad Tycoon-style game.
- Ah, it's a realtime train conducting game. With switching tracks and all that.
- Level builder? That's a cool feature.
- OK, I'm building a little train track. That's adorable.
- Back to the game part. Tunnels that obscure your vision requires you to carefully estimate travel times for cars. Interesting, if a bit fiddly.
- You can pause on the space bar, which would be helpful, but there is a bug when exiting pause mode, that blocks your input while the game is running, which will often have horrible results.
- That graphics options screen is perfect. Simple, well-explained options, you immediately see the results of your selection, and an FPS counter in the corner.
- The tropical map station colors are a bit harder to pick out.
- Fun little game, but I feel it could be better on a touch screen or possibly with controller mapping.