OCDgamer.dk: Aporia: Beyond the Valley
- This game was nominated for ae Spilprisen 2018 award. I was a jury member for the awards.
- The title screen starts out with some beautiful and subtle new age music.
- The lighting and colors are quite nice and atmospheric.
- I guess I'm filling this vial thing with a yellow liquid and using it to activate mechanisms in the world.
- An annoying whinch mechanism with a misleading controller tip led me to fall down and die. Auto-save was pretty far back, I guess I need to be saving manually all the time.
- OK, I have symbols that I can summon using the vial thing and use them to open doors.
- I a flower grow and then ... ate it? Confused.
- OK, the flowers heal damage. I get it.
- I've had enough for now, but the mysterious and atmospheric world makes me want to come back to it.
- I'm back, wandering around, unsure of where to go.
- I just turned on a light, and the whole area was lit up, and some beautiful new age music started playing. Great.
- I've come to a new area with an interesting rotating device that projects figures onto stones. I'll need to figure out what to do here.