OCDgamer.dk: BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Extend
- On sale for 59 DKK, I felt I needed a new fighting game.
- completed the game with Jin Kisaragi on Normal difficulty (Arcade Mode).
As fun as the original 2008 game.
- Erik and I tried all characters in BlazBlue, and I was extremely tired at the end. Much too tired to quickly pick up the crazy range of abilities in this game. I enjoyed playing as Bullet, Kagura, and Hakumen. I ended up mashing my way through some of the 'movies' in this game. The romantic story was really, really horrible to watch. What an awful thing to have in such an otherwise fun and cool game.
- completed the game with Bullet on Normal difficulty (Arcade Mode).
Bullet (pronounced Burret :) ) wants to travel to Ikaruga, which is apparently a place. I had a lot of trouble with Tager and the end boss. But Bullet is awesome, she's one of my favourite characters.
- completed the game with Kagura Mutsuki on Normal difficulty (Arcade Mode).
Way easier than with Bullet.