- schmid (2018) ........................ 225
- First game of this fast-paced roguelike with simple controls. Died on level 1. Great. :)
- I reached Underground level 3 using a spear on Goblins and other creatures. I forgot to use the wands I picked up, so my character's death was my own fault.
- You can target enemies with X and get information or use missile attacks on them. Also, Green Worms can cause 'disease', however that works.
- I have staffs of 'acid bolt', 'conjure fireballs', 'sense surroundings', and a 'rod of acid rain'. I'm *ready* to explore 'Underground 4'.
- 'Night leaves' give you 5 magic points, whereas 'borovnica' gives you full magic points and increases max magic points with 1.
- Having multiple stairs down and maps of every level almost makes this seem more like an Eye of the Beholder-style RPG.
- Coating weapons seems to be a temporary effect.
- I reached Dungeon 1, which level 6.
- Dead on Dungeon 1, killed by a goblin monk.
- 'This goblin is surprisingly good at martial arts'.
- Got the score 225.
After playing through the tutorial, I reached Dungeon 1 with a cleric-like character with an awesome fire mace, and survived countless dangers, but was destroyed by a team of a frost beetle and a frost toad.