- Around this time, I tried giving The Evil Within a shot with Anders watching. The early parts were kind of annoying.
- I finally have the time for launching Halloween Fun 2017, and play some horror games. The sequel to The Evil Within is out now, which inspired me to get back to this game. The intro sequence is not that much fun, but it's supposed to get better. The letterboxing can now be disabled, for a fullscreen experience with a similar frame rate.
- There is something about the graphics and the camera of this game that makes me unable to understand the geometry of the levels. Or maybe I was just tired.
- The camera is bad. I feel like I'm playing ... eurghh ... Resident Evil 6 at times.
- I defeated the horrible spider lady with fire and I feel car sick now. The camera and screen shake is a real travesty. It's a pity, because I kind of enjoy the game apart from that.
- Chapter 5 and 6 were really tricky. Chapter 6 was pretty entertaining, though.
- A dungeon crawl.