- This game was nominated for a Spilprisen 2018 award. I was a jury member for the awards.
- Yikes, that main menu giant eye is disturbing. What a cool idea.
- Waking up from cryosleep... Not sure what's going on.
- Oops, I switched audio device to headphones, and most of the sounds disappeared. Better restart.
- This huge snowy structure is interesting, it could be something from an 'Alien' movie, much like the clinical looking intro spaceship design.
- 40 minutes later, I got to shoot something ... a door. That aim camera angle reminds me of Mass Effect.
- Oh my, it's very luxurious on the inside. So much gold. Surreal. The whole thing reminds me of 'Magnetic Rose'.
- It's been an hour, and I've done nothing except walk and push X or A when prompted. Oh yeah, and I did get to shoot that door.
- Ah the trick to opening the door was to insert the scepter and then get through a few minutes of character exposition.
- Does this hallway actually go on forever? And that's the way you have to figure out that you can jump down certain ledges and not others. Hmm.
- That's 1.5 hours without any gameplay except walking and pushing buttons.
- The twitching organic chunks slowly turning into horrible stumbling humanoid shapes is fascinating and disturbing. This game just got a whole lot more interesting.
- OK, I'm shooting clones now. Gameplay.
- 'They don't mind the water anymore'. I already know what the main gameplay mechanic is, but the game sure tooks its sweet time to introduce it. 2 hours, to be exact.
- The spherical HUD is great, it looks cool and is a real help in gaining an understanding of what's going on around you.
- I wanted to play a little more of this. I had to reboot the computer to get the game to recognize the controller. Very annoying.