OCDgamer.dk: Street Fighter IV
- schmid (2009) ........................ 576012
SF4 is kick-ass hard, and just completing Arcade Mode on medium difficulty requires all my concentration. The simple but utterly technical fighting mechanics offer a wealth of possibilities that keeps me interested.
- completed the game on Medium difficulty.
Got every character but Seth.
- Got the The World Warrior achievement.
- Unlocked all characters
- Trying to beat Goukens combo challenge, I just had an epiphany. Read more in my Street Fighter page.
- When visiting Morten, I inadvertently tried playing SF4 online. Obviously, I got totally pummelled, but the sheer excitement of it drew me into a black hole of desire. A desire, that could only be satisfied by joining the ranks of Xbox Live zombie slaves of Microsoft: Gold Members ('Gold Member' not 'Goldmember'). So, now I play SF4 online. Must ... give ... all ... my ... money ... to ... Microsoft .
- Got the World Champion achievement.
- I was getting the shit kicked out of my semi-crappy Gouken on Medium difficulty. When finally completing it, I read somewhere that Seth didn't change difficulty on Hardest difficulty. This meant that I could beat him. And sure enough, during my first fight with him using Sagat, I did it.
- Got the Storied Reputation achievement.
- Completed with all characters on medium. C. Viper was a bitch to complete with. But I got it done... Now I never have to play with her again - I'll just kick her ass, the next time I see Yngve. :)
- Trying out my new Mad Catz Fightstick: Tournament Edition... It is AWESOME :)
- completed the game with Sagat on Medium difficulty and got the score: 576012.
Completed using the Fightstick :)
- Got the Save Your Quarters achievement.
- Finally completed without continues. Used the stupid Zangief Double Lariat method. It was too easy...
- Got the Tough Cookie achievement.
- - And the way I did it: I chose Zangief, autofire on LB on my FightStick, and pulled right + LB. Great.