OCDgamer.dk: Forays into Norrendrin
- A streamlined roguelike focused on discrete skill upgrades and tactical combat? That certainly seems interesting.
- I shot carnivorous brambles with arrows, set fire to some spider webs, and was killed on Depth 1 by a Frostling.
- Oh, you can rest once per level, regaining all Health and Exhaustion.
- Reached Depth 2. I don't like frostlings.
- Man, Chispole the stealthy Rogue reached Depth 3, stabbing all manner of creatures with his Dagger in the dark, before being surprise-killed by a Zombie. I really like roaming the darkness in this game, it gets a bit spooky.