- From Zachtronics, the creator of TIS-100, comes another programming game. Mikkel G showed it to me, and it looks pretty fantastic.
- I really like the slick style of SHENZEN I/O, reminds me of Amiga strategy games such as Ports of Call. The Vaporwavy 80s informercial soundtrack fits great as well.
- I completed the first couple of designs and beat the Solitaire mini-game. Now I'm supposed to design a video game using a customizable LCD screen, tone generator, and game controller. The main challenge is the incredibly limited CPUs, so far they only have a single register each, which makes the design pretty complicated.
- I finished the Three Kingdoms Tokens design, a coin detector and return machine.
- The Aquaponics Maintenance Robot design was tricky and my solution wasn't pretty. I did optimize a few of my ealier designs, though.
- On the way from Copenhagen to Skørping to visit my brother, I did the Sandwich Machine design. The 4 hours of travel went by like a flash. I started working on the haunted doll design, but my assumption that analog outputs would be added when joined together didn't hold up, and I fear my design idea is compromised.