- I tried Thumper for the first time at the Fantastic Arcade opening party in Austin, Texas (where Peter and I performed the 140 soundtrack live later that evening). The game is a relatively simple call-and-response rhythm game, but with an amazing visual and auditory style, and an abstract sense of cosmic horror that is very unique for a rhythm game. I look forward to playing this soon...
- The game wasn't anywhere to be found in the shop, but a few minutes after midnight, it appeared in the web store, and I bought it immediately.
- I completed 3/9 levels and I'm completely exhausted. Thumper is hard as hell, but what a beautiful game.
- I had a visit from Andreas F and Martin SA, and we immediately jumped into Thumper. As I expected, both of them seem pretty into it.
- I visited Thomas J with my PS4 on my way back home, and he tried some Thumpin'. I also gained a tiny bit of progress on level 4.
- I made Bjørn play through the first level of Thumper, and I think he liked it.
- Erwin and I played through the first couple of levels. I should get back to this.