- schmid (2016) ........................ 90490
Amazingly weird mothership by Tony Smith
- First, there was Menace.
- Got the score 90490 in ROOKIE.
- Hey, Menace is totally all right! And I can certainly see where Blood Money came from. DMA Design started out well on the Amiga.
- I reached level 3/6 on ROOKIE difficulty.
- Oh hey, I can continue from level 3. I wonder how many times?
- Oh, you have to shoot the 1000 points drops to get power-ups.
- It seems to have infinte continues. I'm exhausted from hammering on the fire button, and just found the autofire option in FS-UAE. That's going to help a lot.
- I reached level 5/6.
- I reached level 6/6. Seeker missiles are really doing a number on me on this level.
- The music is unmistakably Dave Whittaker, with its steady beat, pumping synth bass, and marimba samples. It could be the emulation, but the music seems untight, which gets a bit annoying when you've heard the track many times. According to exotica.co.uk, it's Dave's own replayer routine.
- completed the game on ROOKIE difficulty.
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BRAVELY FOUGHT YOUR WAY THROUGH, AND DESTROYED DRACONIA - NOW RETURN TO THE MOTHERSHIP AND REST.
- The Mothership looks like a big space armadillo-squid.