- Defeated Metal Man before going to sleep in Fjerritslev. I'm emulating this on my PSP using NesterJ.
- Defeated Wood Man (not Pierre).
- After completing the long jump puzzle, I encounter Heat Man, who just kills me in three seconds. Game over. Thanks a lot, Capcom.
- By the way, I'm currently playing it on FCEUX.
- GET EQUIPPED WITH METAL-BLADE. Password
[..O.. , OO... , .O..O , O..O. , .O.O.]
- Argh, the game crashed with a horrible high-pitched noise!
- I started playing from the beginning, quickly getting through the METAL MAN and WOOD MAN stages, and then making short work of FLASH MAN using the METAL BLADE.
[.O.... , O.... , .O.OO , ..OO. , O.O..]
- I completed the AIR MAN stage using LEAF SHIELD, platforming skills, and Mega Buster rapid fire for the boss.
- The BUBBLEMAN stage was completed using a lot of METAL BLADE and careful jumping. I also used METAL BLADE on BUBBLEMAN himself.
- The CRASH MAN stage was done with the help of LEAF SHIELD for the platform tracks, ITEM-2 to reach powerups, and the AIR SHOOTER for the boss.
- HEATMAN was tricky, but METAL BLADE helped with the enemies, CRASH BOMBER helped with the destructable walls, and ITEM-2 enabled me to skip most of the horrible long appearing block section. The boss was killed using the BUBBLE LEED.
- What is up with the QUICK MAN music? Weird bleepy sound.
- TIME STOPPER (F) is key to stop the beams, AIR SHOOTER works against the mechs, and Mega Buster and TIME STOPPER works against the boss.
- All items:
[O.... , .O.O. , O...O , O.O.. , ..O.O]
- Erwin wanted to play some Mega Man 2 on Jeppe's NES Mini, so we played through a couple of levels. I saved the state, so we can continue later.