- Jeppe and Erik was visiting, and we downloaded the most over-hyped game I ever saw. The game *is* kinda cool, the planets look interesting and have fun creatures to scan. However, controlling the spacecraft is unresponsive and doesn't have any stakes, and the Minecraft-style crafting system is, unsurprisingly, kinda boring.
- I wanted to show this weird game to Martin SA and Andreas F, and we wandered around and looked at weird animals and landed on a few planets. Kind of boring.
- Thomas J and Sacha was visiting, and we went exploring in the system I'm currently locked to (due to not having taken the time to figure out how to jump to a new system). We discovered a couple of new species, and I clipped through the world in a lake and had to drown myself to get back to the other side. As rough as ever, yet I still enjoy elements of No Man's Sky.
- On sale for 108 DKK. Finally, a fair price for this flawed, yet interesting game.
- I started playing from the beginning in 'Normal' game mode. I started on a pink radioactive planet with weird giant mantis-crab-squid.
- Argh, I accidentally played 3 hours of space exploration. I'm very motivated by traveling to a new planet and seeing its flora and fauna. The crafting stuff ... not so much. At least, not yet. I've learned the basic necessities of collecting Zinc for my suit and Plutonium and Iron for the ship. I discovered a new system and named it Ghostly, and found a Portal on the planet Poltergeist. Don't know how to activate it yet.
- I played for 3.5 hours, spend a long time making a bunch of Hyperdrive fuel, and then found a new better ship, and couldn't transfer the fuel. I guess that once a resource is loaded into a system, you can't get it back. Anyway, the new ship is cool, so I'm happy. :)
- Some more NMS, I found a giant new ship, and is getting the hang of hyperdrive fuel creation. I also found a weird bouncing fungus creature that looked a bit like a Dugtrio (Pokemon).
- I demonstrated NMS to Thomas J while he was visiting. I found a poison planet with weird insectoid creatures on it and named it 'Blighttown'.