- Thanks to Playdead for the Gamestop gift card.
- I need this game in my life. :)
- This is great! Smooth flowing, challenging combat, fun weapons, great style and bad ass industrial metal getting you in a killing mood. Anders came by and tried playing E1M1.
- Completed mission 6/13 on Ultra-Violence difficulty.
- Mission 7 is horribly difficult! I just got the BFG, but I'm getting murdered again and again.
- Completed mission 9/13.
- I love this game. Such an amazingly entertaining shooter.
- Completed mission 10/13. It's getting difficult.
- Completed mission 11/13.
- completed the game on Ultra-Violence difficulty (Campaign).
That Spider-Demon was pretty difficult.
- I really like Doom, but I will say that, much like the original game, the standard enemies are much more interesting than the boss encounters. At least it's not the other way around.
- Andreas and I was visiting Martin and we played some Doom on Hurt Me Plenty. I think we all enjoy the brutal aesthetics.
- Arcade Mode? That's new...
- Completed 2 missions in Arcade Mode. It's fun, but I still have trouble finding my way around the levels...
- Oh, a little 29 GB update? 7 hours to download? That's just great
- Completed mission 1/13 on Nightmare difficulty. Those Imps are murdering me with their fireballs.
- Completed mission 2/13. This is getting seriously difficult. Fun, but almost unfairly difficult.
- Nightmare is very tricky. It took 2.5 hours to complete mission 3 and I'm a little nauseous.
- Completed mission 4/13. Much easier. Getting the Stun Bomb Plasma gun upgrade really helps with the shielded shotgun dudes.
- Completed mission 5/13. Annoying level, very platformy.
- Completed mission 6/13. It was Hell. Literally.
- A Baron of Hell knocked me through the level geometry. I went back to an earlier area and picked up some power-ups, and went back and killed the Baron.