OCDgamer.dk: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- Thanks to Jeppe for lending me his PS3
- Playing it right now with Jauert. It's cool and very impressive in scope but has some truly ridiculous features. But that's how MGS always have been, I guess...
- The first game of the year! Tag-teaming with Jauert. This game gets better and better, the more you get used to the mechanics. The Metal Gear Mk. II is essentially a mobile camera, which really sets this game apart from the other games in the series. And weapon customization is another awesome feature...
- Oh man! They had way to much money to make this game. Sunny's doing a cute little dance routine on the camera, when your fully functional ingame iPod is playing the Two-Han Princess pop song. Insanity.
- The Geckos are organic? Awesome.
- Completed Act 3. Damn, that was a long ass cut-scene at the end.
- Hehe ... return to Shadow Moses. Pity that Carlsen spoiled this awesome 'flashback' for me, would have made a great surprise...
- Yes! Metal Gear on Metal Gear action!
- It's nice that Otacon has the same MacBook Pro as me :).
- Haha... Solid Snake vs. Liquid - FIGHT!!! Hilarious.
- I beat the game?
- Yay! Sunny's outside... That's all I wanted from the ending... :)
- That was one long-ass cutscene! :)
- completed the game.
Completion time: 32:04:15, title: Eagle (experienced weapon handlers who racked up their headshot count)
- I thought Martin needed to try a Metal Gear game, so I brought this around his place for some late night tactical espionage action. Playing it again, the style and attention to detail of this game stand out as clearly as ever.
- Playing at Martin's place, we played through act 2/5 and the uncomfortably weird Laughing Octopus boss fight. I'm playing on easy difficulty this time around, so it's pretty trivial to get through the missions themselves.