OCDgamer.dk: Rocket League
- I played a few split-screen matches with Thomas J against two Rookie level bots. Even though we are pretty terrible at it, this game seems like it could become a lot of fun as we learn to control the cars.
- Nabaz, Thomas, and I played Rocket League for hours against rookie AI and won a tournament season.
- Playing alone, I won an Exhibition match against a Pro AI.
- Jacob F, Thomas J and I played against Pro AI players several times, and never won a match. :(
- I played a Rookie Season and a lot of Exhibition matches and unlocked a lot of stuff, including the Sweet Tooth van. I'm doing fairly well against Pro level AI now. I've unlocked all trophies except for 'Stocked' (Collect all items), 'Far, Far Away' (Drive a total of 500 km), 'Barras Bravas' (Play an Online game with a friend), and Virtuouso for getting all the other trophies. I've employed two elastic bands to help with 'Far, Far Away', and I'll probably get 'Stocked' from just playing the game a bit more.
- After introducing Peter B to the game by playing against bots, we went online and did pretty well. We went out on an epic 3 vs. 3 battle that we won!
- Streamed video.
- Got the Far, Far Away trophy.
- After updating Rocket League and driving for a couple of seconds, I immediately got the trophy. I guess they fixed the trophy detection in the patch. Now I'm just missing the 'Stocked' trophy, which may require around 50 more matches.
- I tried the new basketball-y mode.
- I played a few matches with Martin and Marius against Pro level bots. Marius was the star player, and we tried not to get too much in his way.