- It's ordered and should be here in a couple of days.
- Brought it to work and played for what felt like five minutes with my colleagues watching. I ended up playing for about 40 minutes.
- This seems great so far.
- The scene where Commissioner Gordon entering the Bat-prison was cool, and reminds me of the storytelling tricks of Fall of Cybertron. In fact, the Batmobile controls a bit like a Cybertronian Transformer.
- I am enjoying this immensely. You are constantly introduced to new mechanics, and the variety of gameplay is pretty amazing. Case in point, I just did stealth kills using the Batmobile! Rocksteady manages to get away with stealing ideas from everyone and coming up with a lot of their own, fitting everything perfectly into one game.
- Some weird sequences in Panessa Studios, the Joker song routine with Robin running around in the background, difusing bombs, and the western town fight.