- My first game of NES Jackal went pretty well. I completed 2/6 levels. Cool version of the awesome arcade game.
- Yeah, Jackal feels great in 60 Hz!
- The stage 2 music reminds me a bit of Golden Axe.
- Reached level 3/6. You have 3 continues.
- I freakin' love this game. Everything about it. I'm not great at it, though, I am in so much trouble in stage 3, especially the battleship boss.
- Reached level 4/6. Combining machine gun and grenades or rockets made short work of the battleship turrets.
- Reached level 5/6. It took 7 grenades to take out the big helicopter boss.
- Reached level 6/6. The level 5 base boss wasn't difficult at all.
- The turreted base in level 6 was too much to deal with. I'm going to get it at some point, though...
- After looking at some maps from videogamemaps.net, I think I should avoid the heavily defended base in Stage 6 and just go to the right instead.
- Dammit! So close to the end of level 6. Helicopters and spread shot turrets are the main problems for me right now.
- Two times more I made it to level 6, now playing on the mednafen emulator to be able to stream the whole thing to YouTube. The last attempt went well, and I reached the final boss. But it was too much. Maybe tomorrow.
- Bjørn was visiting, and we played a game of Jackal on the old NES.