- I played an emulated version of this a bit while working for Tonic Games at the Højbro Plads office. I don't think I ever got further than King Hippo.
- My first game on a real copy of this game went extremely well, I completed the Minor Circuit and got as far as Great Tiger. This game is great. I got a pass key: 005 737 5423.
- I defeated Bald Bull by a big punch to his gut. 'PASS KEY IS 667 833 7533'
- I finally defeated the second incarnation of Piston Honda, only to be destroyed by Soda Popinski.
- Before playing a round of the Zombies board game, Jeppe, Peter, and Eske spectated me fighting through the Minor Circuit and getting pummeled by Bald Bull.
- My Punch-Out cartridge is a nightmare to get to work, and even when I succeed, it still resets once in a while. So annoying. That tiny Classic Edition box is looking better by the minute.
- I played through the Minor Circuit again and is currently getting murdered by Bald Bull, that Turkish brute. I need a better strategy for that dude.
- ... *reads earlier entries* ... Right, gut punch him.
- That second iteration of Piston Honda is kind of hard.
- While I was playing the Switch, Erik had brought an NES Classic Edition and the intro sound of Punch-Out immediately beckoned me to the TV. I reached the Major Circuit and fought against Bald Bull a couple of times. What a great game.
- I played through the MINOR and MAJOR CIRCUIT again on Mednafen.