- This was dirt cheap on Steam, in fact it was cheaper than the cup of coffee and croissant I bought at the Copenhagen Railway Station yesterday. It feels silly to buy a game twice, but this is the expansion and I would like to try playing it on the PC, which is probably the best platform for a tactical RPG.
- Crash to desktop! Must always quick save. It plays great with a mouse and keyboard, though.
- I've built my first MECs, and man, do they look ridiculous. And kind of cool. Playing this on a PC with a mouse and a high resolution monitor is definitely recommended.
- Erwin and I played two multiplayer matches. My Muton-based fighting force won both battles.
- For some reason, this game runs very poorly on Jeppe's Lenovo laptop, an otherwise awesome gaming laptop.