OCDgamer.dk: Ridge Racer Type 4
- Fast, slick arcade racer with fake cars. I didn't play it a lot, and mostly remember the intro sequence with Reiko getting into the car.
- I completed the 'Real Racing Roots '99' championship.
- 'Giuliano, will you forgive me if I have a dream again?'... What is this game?
- End credits? I wasn't expecting that. I love the 'Ridge Racer' house song.
- The music in this game has a really cool, smooth style, a bit too smooth for me, but I respect the very focused aesthetic.
- completed the game (Grand Prix).
That is an extremely short career mode.
- Ridge Racer Type 4 retains the at this point 16-year-old tradition of putting Pac-Man and Dig Dug commercials in their racing games. The earliest example of that was Pole Position (1982).