games completed in 2014.
(multiple completions of the same game only count once.)
- 'Please standby in awe... the universe is being created!'
- So far, very similar to the 1971 Star Trek text game, even some of the numpad keys are the same.
- Oh no, after a mighty battle with 5 KRELLANS, I have no power left and Life Support is on BACKUP. I can't warp, so I'm stuck. Maybe I should lower shields and get out of here...
- Phew! Lowered shields and managed to escape to Starbase 3, where I got stocked back up with Power and Torpedos.
- Richard Strauss' 'Also sprach Zarathustra' and Richard Wagner's 'Walkürenritt' in beepy versions.
- 'CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE A HERO' ... Completed a short mission
- Oh no, I failed the mission... I guess I was too slow.
- After failing a few more missions by running out of power and being killed, I completed one more training mission, and is now qualified for missions of Level 2.
- Whoa, and now I get a ship selection screen. I'll go with the 'Victory'.
- Completed a level 2 mission, killed 1 Zaldron, that stealthy SOB.
- Wauw, it even has a replay function. Fancy.
- The space marines in my ship are chasing down renegade goulash, escaping dinner. What the?
- Completed another short mission, for the first time on my real Amiga 500.
- I started over and recorded the first couple of missions, and got my ship exploded in the third one.
- I played another mission that went bad due to running out of power, but beat the next one and got my promotion to Lieutenant Junior Grade.
340 games in database, 101 completed (30%). Year range: 1952-2014, median: 1990.