games completed in 1996.
(multiple completions of the same game only count once.)
- I vividly remember playing Episode One on my brother's PC. I was really bad at it back then, I hadn't played a lot of first person shooters back then, mostly Doom II and a few others.
- I have set up DOSBox to run Quake in 320x240 as I remember it, with these settings:
[sdl] fullscreen=true, fullresolution=desktop, output=overlay
[cpu] core=normal, cputype=pentium_slow, cycles=auto
[autoexec] imgmount d path\to\quake.cue -t iso
mount c path\to\quakedir
- Also added a few key options to the
sv_aim 1 for modern mouse aim.
- Completed E1M1-4 and reached Gloom Keep.
- The Trent Reznor music is cool, I'm at the 'Door to Cthon', and the music is all distortion, whispers, and shrill noises. Incidentally, I just got the joke that the nail gun ammo box has NIN on it.
7 games in database, 1 completed (14%). Year range: 1995-1996, median: 1996.